Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Earring Earrings Earrings

Have just loaded over 20 pairs of earrings to my Ebay store http://stores.ebay.com.au/beadartdesign. I'm really excited about some of the new designs and the great new components I have found to include in my designs.

I love making one of a kind items because I think they reflect my creative inspirations and moods on certain days. This year I have decided to try to work more towards having a few "ranges" throughout the year so that I can cement some of my ideas & designs more formally. Of course there will still be plenty of one off items as I have soooooo many bits and pieces that need to be used up but I feel as though more consistency is now required.

I'll let my hair down once and while when I work on those more extravagant competiton pieces but at the moment I'm getting organised, so stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment