Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DUSK - Swarovski Elements


Recently I underwent a challenge to design some beautifully sparkly jewellery using only Swarovski crystal bicones (up to a total of 200). I managed to produce three pieces but I think these chandelier earrings are by far the most glam!!
I think that often the hardest concept of design is finding inspiration so I love to flick through glossy fashion magazines until I find an item of clothing or a scene backdrop that just "pings"with me!
The colours I used in these Swarovski earrings
reminded me of that visually stunning time of the day called DUSK.

Need to get your beading business organised...take a look at this great software program that will have you running a cost effective and profitable beading business. 100% risk free...
http://35118hv8w6y5e519e6tc3m0u1r.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=SVQ3ZZNK

BEAD MANAGER PRO FEATURES

Bead Manager Pro Jewelry Software is guaranteed to help you run your business smoothly. Built on award winning Filemaker Pro database framework it runs on Windows and Mac operating systems. While its easy to use and comes complete with a full color operating manual we also have over 2 dozen online video tutorials to ensure that you are up and running in no time at all.

http://35118hv8w6y5e519e6tc3m0u1r.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=SVQ3ZZNK

No comments:

Post a Comment